Posted by Sandi Bohle on Monday, January 02, 2006 at 11:42:42 :
In Reply to: I want that Souvenir! Contest posted by Ron Filion on Saturday, December 31, 2005 at 17:31:13 :
1.1905/1907: To spend even a moment with my Great-Grandfather Franz Schwarz
in his Brush Shop & Factory on Polk prior to the Earthquake & Fire and in
the Shop on Mission Street post 1906.
2. 1906: Having had my grandmother write down the story of the Schwarz
Family during the Earthquake & Fire, as now I can only remember bits now of
what she told me beyond that they camped on Russian Hill for a time.
3. 1960's- A cone of Cherry Vanilla from Garrett's Ice Cream at Onadega &
4. 1960's - A hot breadstick from the French Bakery on Mission St., just
down from the Granada Theatre.
5. 1960's/70's- A slice of Cheese Pizza at Playland.
6. All the obits pre-1906 so I can find out what happened to my
Grandmother's two sisters that were never talked about.
Post a Followup
powered by SpudBoard