sfgenealogy.com Boards

Re: lost friends at Mt. Saint Joseph's

[Post Followup] [Mount Saint Joseph's Orphanage, San Francisco Board]

Posted by jane graham on Saturday, August 26, 2017 at 15:26:24 :

In Reply to: Re: lost friends at Mt. Saint Joseph's posted by jane graham on Saturday, August 26, 2017 at 15:01:43 :

: : : Hi. I lived at Mt. Saint Joseph's in the 1950s. I am looking for lost friends such as Pat Bress, Mary Alice Cazierre, Lindy Lou Santos, or Joan Long. If you know their whereabouts please e-mail me.

: : : Thanks so much,

: : : Pat Trotter
Hi Pat,
Is Mary Alice Cazierre from Walnut Grove, CA? If so, she was my classmate through grade school. She went away to high school. That would have been Sept. 1956. She would be 75. I spent a year searching for her. I found many Cazierres. None would answer my inquiries. I finally found a marriage notice and followed it to her son's Facebook page. There was a loving notice in her memory with a picture. He would not answer to verify, but the picture was convincing.
JaneGraham

: : Hi Pat, I lived there 1951 -1953 approx. sorry do not know your friends but was wondering if you know if MSJ was an orphanage or boarding school at that time. Have been told it was a boarding school but that's not my experience. I hope you find your friends. My sister's name was Janet Hansen. She was there too, would be 75 now.

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:
<-- Spam Control, enter this number here:
Subject:
copyright © 1996-2010 SFgenealogy. All rights reserved.