sfgenealogy.com Boards

Re: Marjorie (Margaret) Arolla 1930

[Post Followup] [Mount Saint Joseph's Orphanage, San Francisco Board]

Posted by Ann Stephens on Saturday, October 11, 2014 at 17:15:13 :

In Reply to: Marjorie (Margaret) Arolla 1930 posted by Martina on Monday, March 24, 2014 at 21:06:44 :

I am the adoptive Mother of Thomas W. Bryan born to Wm. F Bryan & Marjorie Frances Arolla in San Francisco, Ca on April 11, 1948. She was born May 21, 1921 & died Sept 14, 1965, in San Francisco, Ca. I have some information on his birth Mother along with a picture of her. If he wants it he can come to my house to get it. I still live in the same house that he grew up in, but he seems to have forgotten his way to in the last few years.

: I'm trying to help a friend of mine find his mother and any relatives he may have. We found a 1930's census that listed 3 Arolla's. Dorothy Arolla, Juliette Arolla and Margaret Arolla. The census showed all 3 to be pupils and the Institute: Roman Catholic Orphan Asylum. The county is San Francisco.his mother was born in1922. We think she was in this Orphanage. The father was from Spain and the Mother was from San Francisco. If anyone remembers these girls please let us know. His name is Thomas W. Bryan, born in 1948, San Francisco California. Thank You.

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:
<-- Spam Control, enter this number here:
Subject:
copyright © 1996-2010 SFgenealogy. All rights reserved.