sfgenealogy.com Boards

Re: Kathy Barnett 1962 to1968

[Post Followup] [Mount Saint Joseph's Orphanage, San Francisco Board]

Posted by Linda McAteer on Sunday, January 09, 2011 at 21:33:40 :

In Reply to: Kathy Barnett 1962 to1968 posted by Kathy Barnett on Tuesday, September 07, 2010 at 13:49:13 :

: My first group in May of 1962 was the Brownies with Sister Janice. To this day I still recall she would put on a record to help us get to sleep at night. Debs with Sister Paula. Teens and Junior Miss with Sister Stella. In 1966 it was time to move on to the Transition home on Portola Drive with Mrs. Lee's. Just a few weeks ago we celebrated Sister Paula's 96th Birthday in Los Altos. So many wonderful memories are there. Does anyone recall the hidden access to get in under the grand staircase? We used to tell the new kids Helen was buried there! I hope this note finds everyone doing well.

How do I get in touch with Kathy Barnett ?????? I thought I was seeing things! I believe we were roommates at one time... we had the best bedroom!! LOL ! I hope Kathy contacts me... I am on facebook. If any one doesn't want to get on Facebook, you can open a facebook and use it just for Mount Saint Joseph only... you can block every thing else. Hope to hear from you ! Linda

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:
<-- Spam Control, enter this number here:
Subject:
copyright © 1996-2010 SFgenealogy. All rights reserved.