sfgenealogy.com Boards

Re: I Was There 1968-71 & At Transition Home

[Post Followup] [Mount Saint Joseph's Orphanage, San Francisco Board]

Posted by Cathy Crosetti on Tuesday, June 29, 2010 at 01:30:08 :

In Reply to: Re: I Was There 1968-71 & At Transition Home posted by Monica Evans (looker) on Wednesday, October 28, 2009 at 13:52:56 :

: : : I was in the Seniors group the summer of 1968 and went to Cathedral High School for a very short time before I ran away. I came back the summer of 1969. I was in Brownie's when I came back. Brownie's moved into the remodeled infirmary and became Serendipity. I went to St. Paul High School. I have lots of memories in my head regarding the days I lived there. I am still in touch with a few of the girls I lived with then. I also am in contact with Sister Judith (aka Sister Mary Faith). She is now in Santa Barbara. It would be helpful if everyone would post the years they lived there in the subject line. If you want pictures or have pictures go to the My Space website for great information and join. www.myspace.com/mtstjosephssf
: : : A reunion would be great would be interested in going.

: Well I was there in 1969 thru 1972ish. First in Teens, then Teens closed down and they moved me to Serendipity House. Sister Mary Faith was in charge and she was IN CHARGE. Miss Carmen helped. What is Sister doing in
: beautiful Santa Barbara. I go there often, as I now have quite alot of family there.
: Monica Evans (Looker)

Hi Monica Do you remember me I was there in 68 I remember you and Livia always being inseparable! I think you , Marita Jackson and I were in the same room.

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:
<-- Spam Control, enter this number here:
Subject:
copyright © 1996-2010 SFgenealogy. All rights reserved.