sfgenealogy.com Boards

Re: Mount St. Joseph's

[Post Followup] [San Francisco History Board]

Posted by renee kay sadamune on Tuesday, September 02, 2008 at 12:44:59 :

In Reply to: Mount St. Joseph's posted by Cris on Sunday, August 10, 2008 at 15:46:31 :

Dear Cris
I lived at mount st joesph for over 10 years and remember it oh so well, I started off in the pixes and left there when I was in the teens, I made my communion there went to all hallows school, in the summer we used to go to a getaway for the school named mount helen everyone used to take turns going up there. it was great. I miss the sisters so much , sister rose, sister maryfaith, sister rita was the one who took care of me when I first arrived at st joeseph, sister paula, sister cellastine who changed her name to sister rose, she had a twin sister who was also a nun in la which we used to go see in the summer in a home for girls as well. I too had lots of pictures of the school it self and the grounds that I am trying to locate, I remember one year when they were doing a advertisment of the home and made a booklet to tell about the school I made the front cover, it was me sitting on a chair looking at a magazine, ahh I have some many memories of the wonderful place, it help me in so many ways. I would like to sit down and talk with you if thats all right and you can share more of what you can remember, I would like that very much. please get back to me when time permits, I will wait to hear from you. take care , Renee Kay Sadamune

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:
<-- Spam Control, enter this number here:
Subject:
copyright © 1996-2008 Pamela Storm and Ron Filion. All rights reserved.