JOHNSON, PICKEL

[Marin County Obit Board]

Posted by Cathy Gowdy on Friday, October 09, 2015 at 07:30:47 :

Lynn Darlene Johnson
God has called home the beautiful Lynn Darlene Johnson. Born August 22, 1956 to Harry and Salvaterese Johnson of Mill Valley and Kings Beach, CA, Lynn was a happy, beautiful, popular child who loved her family and life deeply. A 1974 graduate of Tamalpais High School, she lived a happy life of love, laughter and adventure in California, Florida and Nevada. Lynn was absolutely without racial, religious or sexual prejudice and was, for such a great, natural beauty, unusually friendly and gracious to all she met. Lynn was a very talented artist, dancer and comedienne, a loyal, loving friend, a delightful companion and since November 2007 the beloved wife of Richard Daniel Pickel, who loves her deeply, misses her terribly and awaits the blessed day when we are reunited completely and forever. Fly on, my sweet Angel. Fly on to the sky. Fly on, my sweet Angel. Tomorrow I will be by your side. Fly on, my sweet Angel. Fly on through the sky. Fly on, my sweet Angel. Tomorrow I will be by your side. Fly on, my sweet Angel. Forever I will be, forever I will be by your side. I love you so, my beautiful Lynn Darlene. I miss you so, my darling, I love you so, now and forever, my beautiful wife Lynn Darlene.

Published in Reno Gazette-Journal on December 18, 2011

copyright © 1996-2011 SFgenealogy. All rights reserved.