BERNARDS, SCHNEIDER

[Marin County Obit Board]

Posted by Carolyn Schwab on Tuesday, August 14, 2007 at 09:21:12 :

The Marin Journal
June 15, 1944
page 7

Final rites were held Wednesday at St. Raphael's Church for Mrs. Lorraine I. BERNARDS, young San Rafael woman, who passed away Sunday after a brief illness. Interment under direction of Keaton's Mortuary took place at Mt. Olivet Cemetery.

Mrs. BERNARDS, who was born in California 25 years ago, was well known in San Rafael where she graduated from San Rafael High School.

She is survived by her husband, Robert BERNARDS, two small children, Robert Lynn and Gary Francis BERNARDS, her parents, Mr. and Mrs. Carl SCHNEIDER, and a brother, Marcel SCHNEIDER, all of San Rafael.
Posted to share with others. I am not related.

copyright © 2006-2007 Pamela Storm and Ron Filion. All rights reserved.